To reserve your room at the Hyatt Regency Suites Palm Springs, please call 1-800-233-1234 and mention YogaFit Mind Body Fitness for special conference rate of $119/night through August 21, 2013.
|Wed 9/11||Thu 9/12||Fri 9/13||Sat 9/14||Sun 9/15|
|Healing Physical and Emotional Trauma (L)|
|Level 1 - Foundations of Safety for Personal Practice & Teaching (L)|
|Level 4 - Sanskrit, Bagava Gita, Yoga Sutras and Chanting (L)|
|Level 5 - Being Present, Emotional Healing and Chakras (L)|
|Meditation and Mindfulness (L)|
|Restorative Therapeutics (L)|
|YogaFit for Warriors (L)|
• Any 1-Day New Training = $199 until Aug. 12, 2013; $219 until Sep 05, 2013; $219 late-registration.
• Any 1-Day Specialty = $299 until Aug. 12, 2013; $329 until Sep 05, 2013; $329 late-registration.
• Any 2-Day Training = $450 until Aug 12, 2013; $480 until Sep 05, 2013; $510 late-registration.
• Any 3-Day combination = $600 until Aug. 12, 2013; $630 until Sep 05, 2013; $660 late-registration.
• Any 4-Day combination = $700 until Aug. 12, 2013; $730 until Sep 05, 2013; $760 late-registration.
Click here for a list of Required and Recommended Materials.
PLEASE NOTE: Required texts not included in pricing above but are available online here or by calling 310-205-0430.
Join us at our Palm Springs MBF for a sneak peek at our newest workshop using the Indo YogaFit® Balance Board
MASTER CLASS WITH THE INDO YOGAFIT® BALANCE BOARD
Led by Kristy Manuel on September 12, 2013 6:15 – 7:45 pm at the Palm Springs Hyatt
Elevate your yoga practice to a new level with the revolutionary Indo YogaFit® Balance Board. Be one of the first to experience this innovative new practice of YogaFit® on an unstable surface! Inspired by Stand Up Paddle (SUP) yoga, the Indo YogaFit® balance board doesn’t require water to challenge your core and increase your balancing skills, but it does require full attention to the present moment!
Signing up in advance is required. Limited number of boards available and we do expect this to sell out!
Click here to register for this workshop.
Suggested donation of $10, with all proceeds going to the YogaFit® for Warriors Scholarship Fund